Geometric analysis, differential geometry, nonlinear partial differential equations
Ph.D., Mathematics, 2006 - University of Oklahoma
- A fully-nonlinear flow and quermassintegral inequalities in the sphere, (with C. Chen, Pengfei Guan, and J. Scheuer), to appear Pure and Applied Math Quarterly .
- Isoperimetric Type Inequalities and Hypersurface Flows, (with Pengfei Guan), Journal of Mathematical Study , 54 (2021), pp. 56-80.
- A volume preserving flow and the isoperimetric problem in warped product spaces, (with Pengfei Guan, Mu-Tao Wang), Transactions of the American Mathematical Society , Vol. 372, (2019), 2777-2798. .
- An integral formula and its applications on sub-static manifolds, (with Chao Xia). Journal of Differential Geometry, 113 (2019), no. 3, 493–518.
- A fully-nonlinear flow and quermassintegral inequalities, (with Pengfei Guan). SCIENTIA SINICA Mathematica, Vol. 48, Iss. 1, 2018.
- An integral formula for affine connections, (with Chao Xia). Journal of Geometric Analysis, Volume 27, Issue 3, pp 2539–2556, 2017.
- A new mean curvature type of flow in space forms, (with Pengfei Guan), International Mathematics Research Notices, 2015, no. 13, 4716-4740.
- Hypersurfaces of Prescribed Curvature Measure (with Pengfei Guan and Yanyan Li), Duke Mathematical Journal, Volume 161, Number 10, 2012.
- A geometrical characterization of sharp Hardy inequalities (with Roger Lewis and Yanyan Li), Journal of Functional Analysis , Volume 262, Issue 7, 1 April 2012.
- Differential Harnack inequalities on Riemannian manifolds I : linear heat equation (with Xiangjin Xu), Advances in Mathematics, Volume 226, Issue 5, 2011.
- The quermassintegral inequalities for starshaped domains (with Pengfei Guan), Advances in Mathematics 221 (2009), 1725-1732
- Eigenvalues and energy functionals with monotonicity formulae under Ricci flow, Mathematische Annalen, 338 (2007), 927-946.
- Sharp local embedding inequalities (with Meijun Zhu), Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 59 (2006), no. 1, 122--144.
- Colloquium, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China, 05/16/2016
- Geometric Analysis seminar, McGill University, Montreal, 12/09/2015
- Geometric Flow Program seminar, Simons Center, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, 12/10/2014
- Analysis seminar, Columbia University, Newyork City, 10/31/2013
- Southeast Geometry Seminar, Georgia Tech University, Atlanta, 04/29/2012
- Workshop on Geometric PDE, CRM, Montreal, 04/23/2012
- Geometric Analysis Seminar, the Graduate Center of CUNY, Newyork City, 03/20/2012
- AMS Section Meeting, George Washington University, Washington D.C., 03/17/2012
- Partial Differential Seminar, Ohio State University, Columbus, 01/25/2012
- AMS Western Section Meeting, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 10/22/2011
- Nonlinear Analysis Seminar, Rutergers University, New Brunswick, 10/12/2011
- AMS Eastern Section Meeting, Cornell University, Ithaca, 09/10/2011
- International Conference On Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations And Applications, USTC, China, 08/2011
- Analysis seminar, Hunan University, Changsha, China, 07/08/2011 12/17/2010
- Analysis seminar, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 12/17/2010
- Analysis and Differential Geometry Seminar, Emory University, Atlanta, 10/05/2010
- Karcher Special Lecture and Geometric Analysis Seminar, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 07/26/2010
- Geometry Topology Seminar, Tulane University, New Orleans, 03/23/2010
- Differential geometry seminar, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 01/29/2010
- Geometric analysis seminar, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati , 01/22/2010
- Department colloquium, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati , 01/21/2010
- The first Oklahoma PDE workshop, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, 11/21/2009
- Special lecture, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 07/31/2009
- Analysis seminar, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 06/27/2009
- Southeast Geometry Seminar, Georgia Tech University, Atlanta, 12/12/2008
- Twenty-First annual University of Alabama system applied mathematics meeting, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, 11/01/2008
- Geometric and Nonlinear Analysis Session, the Second Canada-France Congress, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada, May 31 - June 5, 2008
- Workshop : Initial Conditions, Thematic semester for Dynamics and Evolution equations, CRM, Montreal, Canada, January 24 - 26, 2008
- AMS Sectional Meeting, New York University, NY, March 15-16, 2008
- Analysis seminar, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 10/11/2007
- MSRI Postdoctral Seminar, MSRI, Berkeley, 12/1/2006
- Analysis seminar, University of Oklahoma, 11/20/ 2006
- Geometric Evolution Equations and Related Topics Seminar, MSRI, Berkeley, 09/19/2006
- Midwest Geometry Conference, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, May 5-7, 2006
ORGANIZER OF CONFERENCES
HOMEPAGE, BACK TO TOP, DISCLAIMER